Wednesday, February 22, 2006

New African Art items due in over the next 2 weeks

Here is a lsit of items due in over the next two weeks, I will try to post some pictures of the items that I got before they were boxed and shipped so that you can get an idea. If you are interested in any of these items, please feel free to contact me with queries, of to get the first right of refusal.
*Baule Door
*Afo Currency.
*Kusu Boloko Currency
*Idoma Currency
*Mfunte Currency
*Bambara Mask
*Senufo Kpeli-yehe Mask
*Double Baule Mblo Mask
*Zulu Beer pot cover
*Zulu Isicolo (Hat)
*Fang Ngil Mask
These items will be listed on New African Art Items page as soon as I get them photographed and loaded.<

3 comments:

freethoughtguy said...

This is great art!

feagar said...

Hi Freethinker,
Thank you for your comments, it is a capitvating form of art, quite addictive in fact. I have found myself having to focus on certain areas for my personal collection in an attempt to curb my buying habits. African art as a whole has more beautiful items than I have the funding to get or the place to store. Thank you for taking the time to explore the blog, and if you haven't yet, take a look at www.forafricanart.com where i have a lot of the items posted for viewing and pages for information.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.